Entries by johncody

, , ,

9 Things You Should Consider About Your Target Market

[et_pb_section admin_label=”section”] [et_pb_row admin_label=”row”] [et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text”] As a proprietor of an Dropshipping store, what have you ultimately gathered about your clients? All things considered, um… they’re bold and wild – they aimlessly purchase irregular things from an obscure online vender, all things considered! Maybe they are frugal and budget friendly? Alright, decent for a […]

, , ,

Audience Targeting for Dropshipping made easy!

[et_pb_section admin_label=”section”] [et_pb_row admin_label=”row”] [et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text”] For a new drop shipping store owner, we know what it’s like to be overwhelmed by the number of things you have to learn to make it work. So where do you start? What is the 20% that makes the rest of the 80% work? Ever think about […]

, , ,

How to Use Instagram for marketing your Dropshipping store

[et_pb_section admin_label=”section”] [et_pb_row admin_label=”row”] [et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text”] How to Use Instagram for marketing your Dropshipping store! Instagram is increasingly becoming popular amongst marketers as a reliable and powerful medium to market your products and services. If you run a dropshipping business, Instagram can radically transform your marketing and prove to be a vital tool that […]

Pricing Tips That Can Help Your Dropshipping Profits Soar!

[et_pb_section admin_label=”section”] [et_pb_row admin_label=”row”] [et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text”] The dropshipping business is a lucrative way to generate steady income without having to put too much time and money to get things rolling. This has made dropshipping products an attractive online means for generating income in the ever-growing e-commerce industry. However, the dropshipping model is a competitive […]

,

The Importance Of Brand Identity For Any Drop Shipping Business Model

[et_pb_section admin_label=”section”] [et_pb_row admin_label=”row”] [et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text”] When it comes to dropshipping businesses, the tiniest details can often make the biggest differences in building brand identity and raising brand awareness. Having a well-thought-out brand name is one thing but getting the right design elements behind that brand name is a different ball game altogether. Vital […]

Finding A Niche Market For Your Online Store Through 4 Easy Steps

[et_pb_section admin_label=”section”] [et_pb_row admin_label=”row”] [et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text”] For most individuals building a well designed online store isn’t the greatest challenge. With the right templates, well-written product descriptions, and appealing store designs having a great looking store is no longer as challenging as it once was.  It may have gotten easier to design a web store […]